Monday, April 14, 2008

Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians

I am telling you - this is one for EVERY librarian to read - oh yeah, and every kid too!! What a riot!! What you didn't know is that librarians are a cult and their plan is to blind people to the truth. That is where Alcatraz comes in - he must stop them - by infiltrating the local library!!!! Go Alcatraz - just see if you can stop us!! Thanks to Brandon Sanderson for such a great book - Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians is a winner - one that boys, especially, will LOVE!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I loved this book. I agree that every librarian (and every middle grader) should read it. I love how we "control" all the information in the world. Classic.

Anonymous said...

How have I missed this one? I'm going to have to find a copy....

(Have you ever read Rex Libris, by the way? It's about a kind-of superhero librarian. Fun!)

Search This Blog