Thursday, June 07, 2007

Library Elf

Once in awhile you just see something that is SO good that you just can't help but pass it along!!! SO - here it is!!! Library Elf is a great idea for library users - you go and create your free account (well first see if your library is listed - if not, just see if they can add it!!!) then start listing all of your family's library cards. THEN, they will send you emails whenever items are due, overdue, or if you have a hold ready. HOW CLEVER IS THAT?!?!? I just couldn't stand it and wanted to share it with all of you!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh...that sounds so cool!! My biggest problem with going to the library is I go too much!! And now I have books that are due at all different times. I can never keep up. This great! Thanks for sharing!

Eileen said...

My library already does those things, guess I'm lucky!

Dewey said...

Ooh, I could use something like that. My library calls me, which when you put as many books on hold as I do (and keep them overdue), is annoying. The cool thing about my library, though, is NO FINES! Can't beat that!

Search This Blog