Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The 10 Myths of Teen Dating

When your kids reach the dating ages, it can be scary!  I am always looking for books that can help guide me as a parent as our kids enter these years.  Daniel and Jacquelyn Anderson's book, The 10 Myths of Teen Dating: Truths Your Daughter Needs to Know to Date Smart, Avoid Disaster, and Protect Her Future is JUST THAT BOOK!

Daniel Anderson and his daughter, Jacquelyn, have co-authored a guidebook for parents as their daughters (and sons) enter the dating world.  I did add sons on there - as I think much of the information would be relevant for boys - but it is very much geared to daughters.  The book is easy to read and well laid-out.  I thought it was a fast read but also one I will go back to over and over as my daughter gets closer.  You can learn more by visiting their website.



Daniel Anderson is a former college All-American basketball player, an expert educator, and a father of two grown daughters and a son. As a veteran high school teacher in the public school system, Daniel was troubled by how his students approached dating and relationships. He and his daughter, Jacquelyn Anderson---a twenty something and also a high school teacher---decided to address this need by equipping parents with The 10 Myths of Teen Dating, their first book together. Daniel and Jacquelyn both make their home in Portland, Oregon.

*I was sent a copy of this book for an honest review on my blog.  You can read other blogger's reviews HERE.

No comments:

Search This Blog