Saturday, October 03, 2015

Pass It On

When our children were growing up, I read almost every parenting book I could get my hands on.  I just wanted my kids to be strong children, capable of functioning as strong adults, but also children who loved their childhood and would look back with fond memories on their spiritual upbringing.  This book, Pass It On, by Jim Burns and Jeremy Lee, would have been on my list had it been around back then!

Burns and Lee have crafted a book that gives parents practical ways to teach their children at home and share their faith grade by grade as their children grow.  I love that they have put time into finding appropriate activities for your child as he/she is capable of understanding them.  From a Bible presentation in second grade to a blessing ceremony in seventh grade - there are just a multitude of ways to teach your child and build on a solid biblical foundation. 

This will be a wonderful resource for our young families - to treasure and use as their children grow and mature in Christ.



*I was sent a review copy by the publisher for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog