Monday, November 14, 2011

My Salon Doll

I am on the lookout for Christmas over here and I ran across this!! My Salon Doll is a newer doll out on the market, much like the American Girl counterpart, BUT you can actually wash, style, and dry her hair!! Oh yes, my girls are thinking this is SOMETHING!! Watch this short video to see how the hair is assembled on the dolls.



There are three different dolls to choose from - and because they are 18 inches - any clothes you might have that fit other 18 inch dolls will work on them as well! Make sure to go check them out on Facebook too! Just don't let your daughters see the girls styling, curling, and washing these dolls' hair - if they are anything like my girls - you won't hear about anything else for awhile!!! :)

No comments:

Search This Blog