Saturday, August 20, 2011

Over the Top

Yep, it was just what I needed!! I am SO grateful to BookSneeze and Women of Faith for this amazing opportunity!!

It just blessed me to the core - from the music to the speakers to time away with my dear friend - I felt refreshed and ready to tackle the world - oh, I guess that was literal since we "tackled the world" on the way home when we hit a mammoth deer and nearly totaled our van. UGH - but praise God for the uplifting time we had BEFORE the run-in!!!

I met some other BookSneeze bloggers - that is ALWAYS FUN!!


















Got to visit the BIG CITY!!
























It was a wonderful weekend - they treat you right - from the little things....
























To the big things - like amazing speakers and music!! I encourage you to take advantage of this if it comes near you - it is worth every minute!!

No comments:

Search This Blog