Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grace Card

Grace Card is truly a movie that our whole family (well minus the girls that were in bed already) enjoyed. The story is sad - a family loses their son at a young age through an accident - the rest of their time as a family is spent dealing with that loss - everyone handles it differently - from the Dad that is full of anger and pours himself into work to the teenage son that feels the only way to handle it is to act out and get in trouble. It is hard to watch - the extreme sadness that comes after their loss, but their is hope - and that is what makes this movie so powerful! LOVE the idea of a Grace Card - watch and you will see what I mean. Truly a redemptive film - we enjoyed it!

Visit the website or the Facebook page.

*I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Search This Blog