Thursday, August 06, 2009

Little Passports


I was sent a sample of a brand new idea out on the web. It is called Little Passports - and is a company run by two moms. What a wonderful idea - you sign up with them and each month you receive a packet of information on a different country. Our first kit included a map, passport, stickers, miniature suitcase, letter to your child and more! I LOVE the idea - you explore geography by taking your child on these virtual trips - complete with some photos, pages to explore together and a code to take you to a virtual site where you can take even more adventures. I love the whole concept and it's reasonably priced. As a homeschool mom, I think it's great, but I can see so many other uses as well - go check it out!! And thanks, Little Passports, for the chance to explore!

2 comments:

Cheap Pharmacy Online said...

This is really great for teaching geography and culture in homeschooling classes. I could really use this. Is it available now?

Beckyb said...

It is available now - just click on the words Little Passports in the blog post - and it will take you to their website.

Search This Blog