Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ten Days and Nine Nights

Ok, so I'm bawling over here - maybe because this momma's heart is raw right now - but after 3 years of waiting and knowing our daughter is now OURS - I am ready for her to come home. So, when I read this book tonight at the library - I was just a bawling. Chloe's going to LOVE it!! As we are all waiting for our little one to come home! And that is exactly what the little girl in this story is doing too - counting down the DAYS and NIGHTS until her little sister, also adopted, comes home to be with them. You are going to love it - SUCH a beautiful book!! Ten Days and Nine Nights: An Adoption Story by Yumi Heo. (It's one of those books that we can't just leave at the library - we are GOING to have to buy this one for home!)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Yay! I have an award for you at my blog!

Search This Blog