Thursday, January 25, 2007

We've All Got Bellybuttons

I rarely do a review on a children's book, but Chloe and I enjoyed this one SO much today, I just couldn't resist. We've All Got Bellybuttons by David Martin is WONDERFUL!!! The story goes through different body parts and different animals and shows how each can use that body part - then it asks the child if they can use the body part the same way - we were stretching our necks, closing our eyes, and even finding our bellybuttons - it was a great story and the illustrations help to "make" this book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm always looking for some good kid's books to read to Leah!
- Stephanie
www.thewrittenword.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

I just reserved this at my library!! Thanks for the recommendation -- I'm always looking for great picture books!

Anonymous said...

I almost never write reviews of adult books! I just book marked We've All Got Bellybuttons to order from the library. I just discovered your blog via Calapidder Day's Spring Reading Thing. I also have a daughter adopted from China.

Search This Blog