Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tomorrow, The River

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dianne E. Gray as an author!! I just finished Tomorrow, the River and once again she has mastered the fine art of fiction. I love her writing - this one is very interesting to me as it is set mostly in Iowa - along the eastern side - but that is where I am from so I could relate to a lot of that area. The story takes Megan Barnett from all she knows on her farm to the Mississippi River with her sister and her husband. The adventures they encounter on the river are interesting and mysterious. All in all - she leaves us with a wonderfully-told story of a girl growing up, finding out what she wants to do with her life, and meeting a man she may spend the rest of her life with. And if you enjoy this one - RUN out and read Holding up the Earth and Together Apart as well!

No comments:

Search This Blog