Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Finding God in the Ruins

Matt Bays has written a book that still lingers with me long after I've read it.  Finding God in the Ruins is a powerful book that shows how God can redeem pain and suffering for His good.  I was so impressed with this - I think it has information that resonates with everyone - we've all had some sort of pain or suffering and, if we are being honest, have asked what good can come of it.  Instead of abandoning your faith during a trial, this book shows how it's possible to discover God, the God who heals, in the midst of pain.  What a picture of redemption!  A powerful book with something for everyone who reads it.

*I was sent a copy of this book by the publisher in return for an honest review on my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this review, Becky. I sincerely appreciate it! And thanks for reading my book. Peace and love,

Matt Bays

Search This Blog