Friday, November 13, 2015

War for the Waking World

Wayne Thomas Batson has been a favorite author of mine since he started writing.  He writes books that capture readers and are instant hits!  When I saw he had a new title coming out, War for the Waking World, I couldn't have been more intrigued.  It is the third and final title in his Dreamtreaders series and continues in true Batson tradition!

This is the story of Archer Keaton, a 15 year old, who has the power to enter and explore his own dreams.  Every generation, three people are chosen to be Dreamtreaders, and Archer is one of them.  I love the whole idea that these three Dreamtreaders are trying to protect the waking world from the Nightmare Lord.  Archer's life overlaps when his dreams become dangerous and then, so does his waking life.  This one is action-packed and teens and adults will love it!



*I was sent a review copy by the publisher for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog