Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Big Fork Little Fork

As a mom who needs all the help she can get in the kitchen, I am excited about this opportunity!!
I am testing out Kraft's Big Fork, Little Fork app for iPad. This is a great app - for starters, it has:
  • 50 exclusive recipes spanning breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack-time, focused on families interacting in the kitchen; such as Yummy Roast Chicken, Sweet Potato Mash and Banana-OREO Lassi
  • Tips and tricks giving parents and kids cooking ideas
  • 10 how-to videos demonstrating cooking tactics with kids and offering step-by-step, professional instruction
And an exclusive recipe collection by Marcus Samuelsson.

I just see SO many great uses for this app. Just a few would be:
  • Parents and kids cooking together
  • Parents looking to expand their children’s (or even spouse’s) palates
  • Cooking inspiration during the holiday season
  • College kids learning how to cook on their own for the first time
  • Home-schooling parents looking to infuse food education into their curriculum
I downloaded the app itself, which is free, but the exclusive content of new recipes really intrigues me! As soon as I have played with the app more, I will be posting another review to let you know what I think! And Becky, in the kitchen, should be INTERESTING!!! :)

Here is a link so you can find the app too! Big Fork Little Fork is free until Dec. 31, 2010 and you can buy the new and exclusive recipe collection for just $4.99 right now on iTunes as well.

**“I wrote this blog post while participating in a TwitterMoms program, making me eligible to get an iTunes gift card in order to purchase the Marcus Samuelsson recipe collection on Big Fork Little Fork free. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

No comments:

Search This Blog