Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twittering with Authors

Yes, I got sucked in the online community of Twitter - gotta say, I enjoy it although it could be LOTS of time! I limit myself to how much I am on, but have already gotten some great ideas from being a part of it. SO - in case you are interested - I have a list you can get by clicking HERE to show you authors that "Tweet" as well!! This is a fun way to keep track of them and learn new and exciting things!! (There are a wide range of authors on this list adult, YA, and even some children's authors.)

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I love Twitter, but it is addictive!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Still finding my feet with Twitter, but it is fun!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Search This Blog