Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What an Honor!!

I read many book blogs daily - I love it AND it's great for my job - so it's two-fold. I post on my own book blog - again, I love it and it's partly for the job. I dream that one day I'll make it big in Bloggerland - people will tune into my posts daily for bits of wisdom (I know - BIG DREAM!!!) but I was so thrilled to see this at one of my favorite blogs - Big A Little a. Yup, Kelly's got a great children's lit blog and she's made it BIG!!! :) Thanks Kelly, for the shout out -

2 comments:

Vivian Mahoney said...

Congrats!

Esther said...

Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog ;o

I wanted to get back to you on how to create a three column blog home page. You asked about that over on my blog. I used this website to create a 3-column blog for free. Cheers!

http://www.templatepanic.com/article/3-column-sun-flowers-template-for-new-blogger-beta

You can do a search on google or yahoo for "three column blog template". That's how I found mine. Be sure to save all your widgets, favorites, websites, etc., and backup your blog to your harddrive before you switch templates. Best wishes, Esther

Search This Blog