Sunday, March 11, 2007

Get Out of That Pit!

Yep, Beth Moore is one of my all-time favorites. If you ask me why - I have to say it's because she is so REAL. You read her books just like she is sitting in your living room chatting with you - and you realize that you are not alone in your struggles. She seems like a friend to me and I've never even met her. So - at a very low point - I saw this book, Get Out of That Pit, sitting on a bookshelf in our Christian Book Store and thought - that's me. I started reading, crying, and reading some more and now I am almost finished - it is amazing - wonderfully powerful reading. I challenge you to read it - you may not even realize you are in a pit - they are different for everyone - but we can all get out and enjoy what God has for us!!

AND, if you want to read what others think - then join us for the Bloggity Book Club at Little Bits of Life.

4 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

This is one I will highlight, underline, and re-read again and again...and I'm so glad God guided Beth to write it...

Nise' said...

Thanks for your review! I have enjoyed reading how God is working in the lives of those reading! I agree with Deena, this is a definite re-read book!

TaunaLen said...

Hello,
Just stopping by to 'discuss' the book club book. I enjoyed reading your notes. Here's to heading up and out, hanging on to God's robe!

~TaunaLen

Robin said...

Glad you joined us in the book!

Search This Blog