Saturday, May 26, 2007

What Happened to Cass McBride?

What Happened to Cass McBride by Gail Giles was quite a read. One of most people's greatest fears - being buried alive - is the whole crux of the story. But wow, it really makes you think - our words are very powerful - sometimes they can even create more destruction than we ever thought possible. Cass is forced to think through her words when she is buried alive and given only a small hole of air to keep her breathing. I thought it was a great read - kept me thoroughly engrossed! Make sure you read it in a BIG room, though - sometimes you just need to gulp for air!!!

*One note - some of the language is quite harsh - lots of swearing.

3 comments:

Dewey said...

This sounds good, and I have no objection to swearing, so I'll have to add it to my bookmooch wishlist.

raidergirl3 said...

That looks so creepy, like the CSI episode where Nick was buried. I'm not sure I could read it. Fiction, right?

Annie the Superfast Reader said...

I just bought this book, and am now looking forward to reading it even more.

Search This Blog