Thursday, May 03, 2007

Burger Boy

A book after my own heart (in case you didn't know - I LOVE McDonald's!!!) it's Burger Boy by Alan Durant , illustrated by Mei Matsuoka. All Becky (oops, I mean Benny!!!) liked to eat was burgers ~ day after day. His mom warns him that if he continues to eat only burgers one day he'll turn into one - AND she was right!! So now he's a burger and animals, people, you name it, want to eat him. His mom saves him, he turns back into a boy and vows NEVER to eat another burger - and he doesn't - all he eats now are vegetables. So his mother warns him again, if you keep eating only vegetables then you may turn into a.......
I can't spoil it - you'll have to read it!!!

1 comment:

tinylittlelibrarian said...

I haven't seen this one yet, I'll have to see if my library has a copy - it looks great! (Those little burgers on the cover remind me of White Castle sliders. :) )

Search This Blog