Monday, November 28, 2011

Starfish Project




When I shop for Christmas, I also like to support worthwhile causes when I can! So I was thrilled when I saw this fabulous jewelry line a couple of weekends ago. The Starfish Project is near and dear to me having two daughters born in China. This is a project that helps to support women in Asia that might have been in the sex trade - it teaches them a skill and gets them out of their bad situations. I LOVE that - because it is not an easy life for many women in Asia. I just highly encourage you to look at their beautiful jewelry - and if you'd like to order - just email myself or my consultant, Emily Moret. Here is her Facebook Page.

Don't miss their adorable children's items!! The jewelry is quality - I've seen it in person and LOVE it! Just a few of my favorites!!! SO if you are interested - just email me or Emily and place an order through my show - I am hoping to support a great cause AND Christmas shop too!! (There is no way to order online and it go toward the party so just make sure to email your order!! Thanks!)

joeb382 AT orangecitycomm DOT net or
emily DOT moret AT yahoo DOT com

No comments:

Search This Blog