I was given the opportunity to try Weight Watchers new Smart Ones Satisfying Selections. And now I am about to gloat on them for a bit!!! I was VERY pleasantly surprised - I am not usually a fan of prepackaged meals - ESPECIALLY when they are warmed in the microwave. Now these meals do have two options - stovetop or microwave and so I braved it and warmed mine in the microwave. Talk about easy - put the vented bag in the microwave for 4 and a half minutes and then let sit for 2 more minutes. Then pour onto a plate and eat!
New Satisfying Selections™ from Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® offers much deserved satisfaction to your dinnertime occasion with 30% larger portions than traditional tray meals
○ Packaged as a bagged meal, they feature heartier pieces of meat and veggies than what is typically found in a frozen nutritional tray option.
The pre-portioned nutritional meals help you to stay on track – especially at dinnertime.
○ All meals in the new line are portion controlled for dinner
○ And, they all have less than 400 calories, 8-10 Weight Watchers PointsPlus™ and 25 grams or more of protein.
With dual-prep methods you can prepare them just the way you like.
○ Either steam them in the microwave or cook on the stove top and serve on a dinner plate.
The new Smart Ones bagged meals are available in five delicious flavors:
○ Sesame Chicken
○ Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
○ Ziti with Meatballs & Cheese
○ Chicken with Broccoli & Cheese
○ Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry
Sizes: 1 Package (331 g)
Suggested Retail Price: $3.69
All Satisfying Selections meals are less than 400 calories, have 8-10 Weight Watchers® PointsPlus™ and 25 grams or more of protein.
These new bag meals can be prepared in the microwave or on the stove top, and can be enjoyed at the office or at the dinner table. With five new flavors, Satisfying Selections are sure to suit all taste buds and won’t leave you snacking before bedtime.
Availability: Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Satisfying Selections is available nationwide. Additionally please use the product locator at http://www.eatyourbest.com/storelocate.aspx
*This post is part of a SocialMoms product evaluation, for which I’ve been selected. I’ve been compensated for my time with 6,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Heinz.