Saturday, January 29, 2011

Read and Share - Stories About Jesus

I always hesitate when I hear of yet another children's Bible - I mean, really, we own TONS of these and it is hard to find a reason for yet another. But my girls are THRILLED with this new collection of Jesus stories we were sent. It is the Read and Share - Stories about Jesus by Gwen Ellis and illustrated by Steve Smallman. We LOVE the Read and Share DVD's so this has great appeal to my girls! We love the simplicity - they are tender and heartfelt stories, illustrations that are simple and yet friendly, and each story ends with some questions to spark more discussion. ALL on a young level - the board book format is nice for our youngest daughter as well - there aren't too many board books that focus on the life of Jesus so she loves that AND she loves that it is just like her favorite movies. This title includes 13 stories from the life and ministry of Jesus - a great find for our little ones!!

**I was provided a copy for review by the publisher.

No comments:

Search This Blog