I love these monthly posts that 5 Minutes for Books does - What's on Your Nightstand? - is a time to list what we "have on our nightstand" - or, in other words, our current or upcoming reading!! So here is my list:
* Linger - Wolves of Mercy Falls book 2 - I did, surprisingly, enjoy book one so now am starting book 2!!
* A Praying Life - I just LOVE this book - so much so that I am reading just a chapter a night to savor it and let it really work on me!! Great, challenging read.
* Bringing Up Girls - my next "nightly" read. I so enjoyed his title on boys that I am excited to get started on this one as well!
* 20 Things Adoptive Parents Need to Succeed - this is another book that has SO much in it, that I am savoring it slowly. It is powerful and has just the words I need to hear right now.
* Lucky Girl - next fiction book on my nightstand - Can't wait to start this one - I have heard amazing things about it!
* Sacred Influence - I have only read 4 chapters in this one and find it to be another book that I honestly can't wait to read. Thomas' words are "right on" and challenging to me. I know this sounds like a mantra - but another that I am savoring slowly to get the most out of it!
Join us this month - I'd love to know "What's on Your Nightstand" as well!!