Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow - An Award!!

I was so surprised when Carrie told me that she had given my blog an award - brillanteweblogawardbyvcn1how fun is that!?!?  Thank you  - Carrie what a fun surprise!

Here are the guidelines:

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Here are my nominees in the book blog world:

* Amanda at A Patchwork of Books ~ she reviews such great titles and her reviews are insightful and have lead me to many new good reads.  (Oh yes - you need to go see her sweet baby too!)

* What Adrienne Thinks About That ~ a fellow children's librarian that I actually MET at PLA this past spring.  She was doing a session on Homeschoolers and the library which is also another of my passions!  She runs a great blog!

*The Hidden Side of a Leaf ~ another great book blog out there - ALWAYS great book reviews.

*Tasha is another librarian that keeps a GREAT blog!!  Kids Lit is great for all things kids!

*Tricia at Miss Rumphius Effect not only has a wonderful title for her blog - but an excellent blog for educators.  Her classroom tie-ins and unit ideas are SUPERB!!!

*Reading to Know ~ another blog with fabulous reviews - and you know she's good - she reviews at 5 Minutes for Mom too!!

*Elaine at Wild Rose Reader ~ a teacher, librarian and a mom - what a combo - and a great blog FULL of super ideas for using children's lit. in the classroom and at home!

Go check them all out - I'd list a million more if I had time!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey wow thanks! :) This makes me feel a little better about the way I've been slipping on my one-post-a-day rule.

Elaine Magliaro said...

Thanks so much! I'm honored. I have to admit that I haven't been posting as much as usual in the past month or so. It's been a busy summer so far.

Tasha said...

Thanks so much! What a treat! I'm very honored to make your list.

Search This Blog