I was so surprised when Carrie told me that she had given my blog an award - how fun is that!?!? Thank you - Carrie what a fun surprise!
Here are the guidelines:
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Here are my nominees in the book blog world:
* Amanda at A Patchwork of Books ~ she reviews such great titles and her reviews are insightful and have lead me to many new good reads. (Oh yes - you need to go see her sweet baby too!)
* What Adrienne Thinks About That ~ a fellow children's librarian that I actually MET at PLA this past spring. She was doing a session on Homeschoolers and the library which is also another of my passions! She runs a great blog!
*The Hidden Side of a Leaf ~ another great book blog out there - ALWAYS great book reviews.
*Tasha is another librarian that keeps a GREAT blog!! Kids Lit is great for all things kids!
*Tricia at Miss Rumphius Effect not only has a wonderful title for her blog - but an excellent blog for educators. Her classroom tie-ins and unit ideas are SUPERB!!!
*Reading to Know ~ another blog with fabulous reviews - and you know she's good - she reviews at 5 Minutes for Mom too!!
*Elaine at Wild Rose Reader ~ a teacher, librarian and a mom - what a combo - and a great blog FULL of super ideas for using children's lit. in the classroom and at home!
Go check them all out - I'd list a million more if I had time!!!