Friday, September 07, 2007

Kevin and Robin Books

I feel like I have just hit the jackpot!! I found this book publishing company out of Canada and their books are WONDERFUL!! You need to go check them out - today I read Little Joy and Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? I just can not tell you how much I enjoyed them. Some have a wonderful asian flair - and as a mom to an asian daughter - I always love that!! Little Joy is the story of an adopted daugther so that one brought me to tears! Another one I am anxious to read is a new title, To Share One Moon, and this one I plan to use in our annual Moon Festival. The stories are wonderful and the illustrations add even more to the books - you MUST go see them!!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Hey Becky! Just checking out your book blog for the first time...wondering what you do for your moon festival? And is it at home or at the library?

Search This Blog