Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Blue Nowhere

I go to our local public High School every month and join in on a book discussion group. This month's book was The Blue Nowhere by Jeffrey Deaver. I wasn't excited when they told me the book choice - I had never read this author and he didn't seem to be my regular type of reading, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is fast-paced page turner from page one!! I am telling you even when we discussed it today at the high school, the kids all agreed - just when you thought it couldn't get any worse - it just keeps on throwing you for turns!! The whole book is based on computer/hacking crimes but isn't so technical that you get lost. However, it is guaranteed to make you think twice before you get on the internet next time - for a minute, I almost considered giving up my blogs (ok, only a milli-second and then I gave up that idea!!).

To find out where Deaver's idea for The Blue Nowhere came from - click HERE to read the author interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo tired and you're partly to blame. ;) I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning to finish this one. Very entertaining reading, although a bit creepy.

Carol

Search This Blog