I'm taking part in the Saturday Review Challenge over at Semicolon's Blog. SO - I have to choose six books that have been reviewed on Saturday Reviews and read and review them by December 31, 2007.
So here they are - my choices:
1. Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. Reviewed by Miss Erin.
2. The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish by Neil Gaiman. Reviewed at Educating Petunia.
3. An Egg Is Quiet by Diana Hutts. Reviewed by Leslie at Abiding.
4. Once I Ate a Pie by Patricia MacLachlan and Emily MacLachlan Charest. Reviewed by MotherReader.
5. Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God by Mary DeMuth. Reviewed by Katrina at Callapidder Days. Reviewed by Jennifer Snapshot at 5 Minutes for Mom.
6. Peony in Love by Lisa See. Reviewed by Wendy at Caribous Mom.
Now pardon me while I go read!!!!