Monday, October 29, 2018

Holy Roar

Everytime I hear Chris Tomlin has a new album coming out I worry that there is no way songs will sound new and different.  So I apprehensive when I was asked to review his latest, Holy Roar.  But man, he just keeps them coming bigger and better.  I absolutely love the opener, "Holy Roar"...it's poignant...it will make it's mark.

You may have already heard "Resurrection Power" on the radio - I think that title released a bit earlier and it's catchy and a powerful reminder of our freedom in Christ.

And don't miss "Satisfied" - another favorite track on this album.  Tomlin has a good thing going - his songs speak to the soul and remind us of the greatness of our God.  And his latest is NO exception!


**I was sent a copy of the CD for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog