Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Prepare Him Room

As a mom who is a librarian, one of my strengths would be introducing my kids to books.  :)  And every Christmas season, I pulled out the stops - everyday we would read a Christmas book and share the fun together!  But I also loved sharing Advent with my kids.  And I was always on the lookout for new and fun advent books/ideas.  I was asked to review, Prepare Him Room, this fall and am thrilled to share that this is a great one! 


This is one of the best laid-out Advent books I've seen.  It tells you exactly what you need to lead your family each day all the way down to songs to sing.  It is clearly an Advent book that anyone could take and read and put into action....no teaching background required!  And what I loved is that there are some new, clever ideas - and that's big coming from me - we've used A LOT of Advent books over the years!  Enjoy the Christmas season with your family - and start some new traditions this year!

 **I was sent a copy of the book for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog