- Are girls really fundamentally different from boys? If so, should they be treated differently?
- Whoever said that girls are “sugar and spice and everything nice” never met my teenager. What can I do?
- My adolescent daughter seems to be on an emotional roller coaster. One minute she’s giddy with excitement; the next she’s moody and withdrawn. Is this normal?
- As a mom, I so badly want to be “best friends” with my daughter. Why isn’t it working out the way I dreamed?
- How does a dad’s role in his daughter’s life influence her character and decisions—including her eventual choice of a husband?
- How can grandparents contribute to raising a healthy granddaughter?
- What’s the best way to educate girls?
- How are girls affected when their parents divorce?
- What should we be doing to shape the next generation of women?
I highly recommend Dobson and his work - it is thorough and gives parents a solid, Biblical base to build on when making decisions and rearing their children. There are vast differences physically and physiologically between boys and girls and Dobson shows how this is true and how we can use that as we parent our children. The books read quickly and are written in such a way that you are encouraged to see what he will say next. I appreciate the insight and the challenge he provides us as parents.
*I was provided a copy for review purposes by Tyndale Publishers.