Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Daddy's Delight

Can you say that you are divinely designed? Do you believe you were fashioned by God and are precious to Him? Do you know you are his work of genius? If you said "No" to any of these questions then I have a book you really NEED to read. Dr. Karia Bunting has written Daddy's Delight - and I am telling you, it is a fabulous read. As women, we do not always embrace the fact that we were indeed created special and for a divine purpose. We are too busy comparing ourselves and tearing ourselves apart. But we are "God's Spitting Image" and that is what we can claim and cling to - even on the days when we feel unsure of what our purpose is. I LOVED this book - it inspired me and challenged me - challenged me to see who I am in light of who God is. We are women living in a fallen world - we will have challenges, but we can face them KNOWING who we are and come out stronger. As Bunting states, "Walk in faith, knowing that God has prepared everything for you to live your life rich in His care - no matter what experiences you have to endure." Yes, this is a GOOD one!!


Here are the blogs featuring Daddy’s Delight during our September 20-24, 2010 Tour:

No comments:

Search This Blog