I was sent a ARC copy of Bear-ly There by Rebekah Raye and LOVED it. What a fun story - one I think all kids will enjoy - but especially fun as it is very boy-friendly! What would you do if you found a bear roaming in your backyard - possibly bothering your geese?? That is just what Charlie has to decide - how to deal with the big bear! He is clever and kids will enjoy the fun ending to this book! The illustrations are also marvelous - they are so realistic that it seems you can reach right out and touch the bear. The book is a wonderful story that even teaches about the habits of bears - I thoroughly enjoyed it and am sure kids will too!
***The best part of this blog tour is that Tilbury House is offering giveaways for readers that leave comments - look at what they are giving away:
We will draw 9 lucky winners from all of those who leave comments on the participating tour posts from (October 16-30) to win one of the following prizes:
- A set of four art cards (2 sets available)
- A signed wildlife art print
- An original sketch from Bear-ly There
- An original sketch from The Very Best Bed
- An original sketch from Thanks to the Animals
- A copy of Bear-ly There, The Very Best Bed, or Thanks to the Animals, signed by Rebekah Raye
Winners will be announced on Oct. 31, US/Canada addresses only, please.
So leave a comment and you are entered!! And don't forget - catch Bear-ly There - it is a treat!