Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to Kelley over at Caffeine Created Designs. I wanted something fun for my header that was book-related and SHE came up with this great book design. She said it "popped into my head yesterday when I remembered a Chinese proverb that I once read somewhere and wrote in my quote book…”A book is like a garden, carried in the pocket.” I just LOVED it and wanted to thank her publically - her work is wonderful and unique - she is SO good!!

So I took her design - made just for me - and I built my header and page. If you are reading this and want a blog makeover - feel free to contact me - I am doing blog makeovers as a fundaiser for our upcoming adoption. To learn more - go to Lady in Waiting Blog Designs.

1 comment:

heather (errantdreams) said...

What a very cool new header! Beautiful work, both of you!

Search This Blog