Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Small Book About A Big Problem

Edward Welch is a master - a master of taking something so big, so meaty - and making it so simple.  His latest book, A Small Book About A BIG Problem, is just that.  It deals with anger - a problem that so many of us struggle with.  His reason is simple, "Anger leaves its mark."  We need to deal with it and take time to make these readings sink in.  Anger hurts us all - and we can make that change in our lives to battle it.  What is the opposite of anger?  "Wisdom," Welch states.  So I hope I am not alone in this, but I need more wisdom and less anger.

This book has 50 short readings on anger.  Welch encourages us to read only one a day - really chew on it - share it with others so you can challenge yourself and others.

I really can't say enough good about this one - it IS worth your 50 days!


**I was sent a copy of this book for an honest review on my blog

.

No comments:

Search This Blog