Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Kari Jobe - The Garden

A new Kari Jobe CD is out!!!  Pause for a moment of joyful celebration!

And it's all I hoped it would be and more!
I have some favorites off the album already -

"Let Your Glory Fall" is WONDERFUL!  It is meditative and uplifting - and catchy....I find myself singing the words throughout my day. "Let your glory fall...overwhelm my soul."

"Heal our Land" is a tender cry for more of His mercy and revival in our land.  "Breathe on your church, pour out your presence, speak through your word."

"Speak to Me" could be my daily prayer - "Speak to me, I'm listening."  

Don't miss the simplicity and yet the deep truths in Jobe's lyrics - I resonated with so much in this album - it is powerful!



*I was sent a copy of the CD for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog