Friday, September 04, 2015

Terrorist - Graphic Novel

I am not always a history fan - so to sit down and read a non-fiction historical book, often is not my first choice.  But I was sent Terrorist:  Gavrilo Princip, the Assassin who Ignited World War I by Henrik Rehr and it made me WANT to read history!  This is a brilliant novel set in graphic novel format that captures the start of World War I and it's subsequent outcomes.  The story is about Gavrilo Princeip, a young Serbian terrorist, who ultimately sets off World War I by assassinating the archduke Franz Ferdinand.  It is a fictional account and that caught me as well - I was drawn in immediately by the storyline and action - yet another thing to love about graphic novels.  It's just a fabulous and interesting way to learn history.  I think your history buffs and graphic novel history readers will enjoy this one!



*I was sent a copy by the publisher for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog