Friday, August 28, 2015

The Time Garden

I'm trying to color a couple times a week just to relieve some stress and unwind.  So when I saw this book to review - I was so excited!  This book is a journey - a little girl's journey into a cuckoo clock.  As she enters, she is taken to other worlds and sees things she's never seen before - all in coloring book fashion.  I loved the adventure - coloring while I was exploring.  And I'm off to purchase the sequel!  What a great way to color, unwind, and have an adventure - for adults and children alike.

The author, DARIA SONG is an author and artist from Seoul, Korea. Winner of the Kyung Hyang Arts Contest, Song has a master’s degree in fiber arts and has exhibited at numerous galleries and museums in Korea, Singapore, Turkey, and Hong Kong. She spent five years of her childhood in San Francisco, California, before returning to Korea, and the sense of wonder and mystery that comes from living in  a far-off place inspired The Time Garden.



*I was sent a copy for review on my blog by the publisher.

No comments:

Search This Blog