Saturday, October 08, 2011

Fall Into Reading

I wanted to join in on Fall Into Reading Fall 2011 so here's my lineup:

*The Kitchen Daughter by Jael McHenry - I do not know how this came across my radar, but I started it today and it is QUITE good so far!!

*Message From an Unknown Chinese Mother by Xinran - This has been on my TBR pile for ages!! I started reading one chapter last night and can hardly put it down. NOT easy to read, but I do feel it will really help me in the future!

*Prodigal God by Timothy Keller - starting this as a study for a women's group - POWERFUL - that is all I can say. Can't wait to keep delving in!!

*Rest Assured by Bill Ewing - just went to a seminar that followed this book - now I can't wait to read the book and be challenged again - WOW - great stuff here!

*Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley - bought this one cheap on my Kindle App - looked intriguing and I am excited to get reading it.

Now, that I've signed up, does that guarantee I'll have free time!?!?!

No comments:

Search This Blog