Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Barefoot Books

I recently signed up with Barefoot Books so that if you shop from my blog - I get a portion of your sale.  I am going to be adding it to our adoption fund so if you are even in need of these WONDERFUL books - remember I am here!!!  They have a super sale going on right now - check it out!
  Winter Sale Banner U.S. 468x60


Nina said...

Becky, if you get a chance read Little Leap Forward published by Barefoot Books. I really enjoyed it as a book about Chinese culture and plan to read it to Cate in the next year or so.

S. G. Kiner said...

"The Hong Kong Connection" is a legal thriller about a gutsy female attorney who takes on high ranking International officials. It's a taut, rollercoaster of a ride from New York to Palm Beach to Washington D.C. to Hong Kong. The plot is expertly woven, the characters persuasive, and the dialogue snappy and spot on.

Search This Blog