Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Refresh: Spiritual Nourishment for Parents of Children with Special Needs

Sometimes we just need to be encouraged and that is exactly what this book did for me.  Parenting isn't easy to start with, but throw in a child with special needs and those challenges can be overwhelming.  We are going through this in our very own home as we speak...nothing easy about this task that we are called to.  But a breath of fresh air came to me in the form of Kimberly Drew and Jocelyn Green's book Refresh.  It is a compilation of stories about parenting children who have all forms of special needs....the challenges, the joys, and so much more.  It is one of those books that you need to devour slowly and process but I was encouraged over and over through the words of many who have gone before me on this journey.  If you need encouragement today - don't miss this book.



*I was sent a copy of this book by the publisher for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog