Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pocket Prayers

Max Lucado has written a series of books with prayers in them.  They are hardcover and beautiful and would make wonderful gifts!

I was sent:
Pocket Prayers for Moms
Pocket Prayers for Dads
Pocket Prayers for Friends
Pocket Prayers for Military Life
Pocket Prayers for Graduates
Pocket Prayers for Teachers

They are all small-sized, hardbacks that give you short prayers to read and enjoy everyday or a few times a month.
Don't forget - these would make great gifts for -
Teacher Appreciation Day - May 3, 2016
Mother's Day - May 8, 2016
Memorial Day - May 30, 2106
Father's Day - June 19, 2016
Graduation

I can see so many possibilities for these - I would highly recommend these bite-sized books!
Go HERE to learn more!


*I was sent these from the publisher to review for an honest review on my blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog