Saturday, November 14, 2009

AKA: Becky Crocker


And if that doesn't make you want this cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks - then I'll give you MORE!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cookbook - I know, I can hear you moaning, "Becky, you don't even cook!" And that is kind of true - BUT IF I were to take up cooking, this would be my BIBLE!!! The step by step instructions (and pictures, THANK YOU Pioneer Woman!!) make the recipes do-able. This is what Joe made this morning - French Breakfast Puffs - oh my word YUMMY! And not only do I want to try every recipe in the book, it's also a coffee table book - LOVE the photography!!! SO there, I think I mainly want it for the pictures but hey, it also works to show Joe the pictures - then he cooks what he sees!!! (snicker, snicker!) I have to be honest, I do LOVE this woman - not only is she the world's GREATEST blogger, she's also a homeschool mom! She's got the Marlboro Man - I've got the Modem Man - what's not to love!?!?!?

2 comments:

Rachel Postma said...

Isn't she amazing? I just got mine in the mail Friday. I'm going to her book signing at the Mall of America next weekend. Do you want me to take yours with for her John Hancock?

Lady L said...

Modem Man - clever! I'd like to know how she does it all with four kids!

Search This Blog